Welcome to The CMA School
OUR EXCITING NEW PROGRAM
- WHEN you want it
- WHERE you want it
- HOW you want it
WHEN you want it
- We’ve taught days, nights, weekends but Mary told us she may have to work Saturday in tax season and Oleg told us PM in New York is a drag in the Ukraine. Jane told us that after a tough day and rocking Ruthie to sleep she couldn’t concentrate after 8 PM
- Yes, we have your solution and it’s 24/7 CMA Class. Class is when it fits your schedule, when you’re alert and when you want it
WHERE you want it
- We’ve taught in classrooms, CPA firms, corporate HQs and Department of Defense facilities but Barbie had to work two weeks in Toronto and Ken’s Aunt Mame was in extremis in Texas for 10 days
- Your solution is WI-FI. Your class is your living room or wherever you and your laptop may be. Yes, we’ve had students take classes in London, Paris, the Ukraine, …
HOW you want it
- You were doing capital budgeting at the office when the prof was doing consolidated statements and you were calculating EPS when she was teaching infernal control
- Yes, we suggest a schedule to follow but you can study EPS when you are calculating it at the office and you can hit consolidated statements when the CFO wants you to prepare them
We give you all the resources you need and if you use them you will pass.
John Coughlan, PhD, CPA, CMA
WHAT YOU GET
Would you like a Faculty member to spend 40 minutes LIVE ON THE INTERNET to tell you about our program and the CMA?
Meet Two Faculty Members
John W. Coughlan
PhD, CPA, CMA
John has vast experience industry and academia and has helped thousands of people become CMAs and CPAs.
MIM, CPA, CFM, CMA
Mark is a long-time instructor for The CMA School. Students particularly appreciate his expertise in one of his favorite areas, International Finance.